Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Prediction Came True

Just yesterday, I wrote a blog titled ‘Terror Confronts Mighty’ and clearly explained why the situation of terrorism developing around the world is in favour of India. Today almost all the daily news papers gave Nicholas Burns statement on the front page. I wrote my blog yesterday night and today morning all the dailies spoke my words. My prediction came so fast.

The Times of India reads, ‘Stop export of terror to India, US tells Pak. Islamabad must rein in Kashmir Jehadis on its soil’

Indian Express reads, ‘US to Pak: End terror attacks aimed at India’.

The Economics Times writes, ‘Ask terror groups to stop attacks on India: Us to Pak’.

US Under Secretary of State Nicholas Burns said on Oct 12, 2006, ‘We wish to see no more terrorism emanating from Kashmiri terrorist groups and we have told the Pakistani Government that we would hope that Pakistan would use its influence with these groups to curb and stop altogether any attack on India’

USA now does not want to see any attack on India. It is so clear. That is what I predicted in my previous blog. I am happy that it is happening this way. It has happened first time in the history of India-Pakistan conflict when USA has told what India will like to tell to Pakistan.

General Musharraf understands the vulnerability of Muslims. He warns openly that Pak will be no more if extremists win. Terrorism has to vanish from this world. It will be in the interest of freedom and life of all Muslims too. Mighty powers have taken the responsibility and I hope that it will bring peace to this world.

I am happy that my observation is accurate and precise. My understanding of the world scenario is in right direction. I hope that with the blessing of my yahoo 360 friends, I will continue doing it. Posted by Picasa

No comments: